Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 1

Day 1
Today I didn't do so great on eating healthy. I was being lazy. Here's what I ate today:
 Breakfast-a bowl of Fruity Pebbles with Almond Milk, a cup of grapes
Lunch-Grilled Chicken breast some apple slices
Afternoon snack- pop corn
Dinner-Chicken fried steak (yes it's GF), baked potatoes, carrots, and a piece of gluten free brownie.


Exercise: Yep I exercised. I figured after taking the weekend off that I needed to get back on track. I did the Mari Windsor's Lower Body Cardio Pilates workout. My legs feel so good! I thought the Navy Seal crunches were gonna kick my butt though.  No pain no gain right? 


Water-I've drank like 6 glasses so far. I know I'll get my eight in before bed. 


I didn't think to weigh and measure today. I plan on posting them tomorrow. 


I saw my friend Doe yesterday. She said she noticed that I had lost weight. It always nice when notices your trying to be healthier. I hadn't seen her in a while. I wonder why people you haven't seen in awhile notice 
changes you make but those you see every day never notice? 


2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty healthy day in my opinion. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been drinking about 8 glasses of water a day for a few years now, I don't know if it has done me any good but I don't know what I'd be like if I hadn't drank the water,
    Yovnne,

    ReplyDelete