Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 3

Day 3
As predicted I've felt pretty crappy today. I wished I realized when I was younger the impact of food and how it makes you feel. Today I was a good girl. Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast-left over butternut squash and bean soup with rice 
Snack-an orange
Lunch-GF pancakes! (see note below) 
Snack-apple 
Dinner-pork chops with squash and zuchini


I changed my exercise routine too.  I did some yoga as well some line dancing. I really enjoy line dancing but I would never do it out in public. It's nice to have fun while your exercising though. I think I laughed as much as I exercised though. :)


I can't believe the year is half over! Where has it gone! 


The pancakes I made today were using Bisquick's Gluten Free Mix. Growing up my mom used Bisquick for nearly everything. I was so excited to see they had come out with a Gluten Free mix.I love pancakes! The pancakes were heavenly!  I can wait to get back to baking again! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling about the food oy younger days, but it's never to late to change,

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete