Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 2

Day 2
Today was not a good day. I have been a bad bad girl. I know I am going to pay for it tomorrow. First of all, I didn't exercise. I ate horrible stuff. A bag of chips and gummy fruit for lunch. Come on now! I know better. I  am going to feel awful tomorrow from not eating right, not drinking enough water and not exercising. I was tired from not sleeping good last night. I was worried about something. A friend of mine said  "Worrying is the same thing as banging your head against the wall.  It only feels good when you stop."
She couldn't be more right. I was worried about some test results. It turned out that they were for someone else! How many times do we worry instead of trusting God to take care of us. I know I am one of the worst. God has proven Himself to be faithful so many times yet I am still a worry wart.I know that part of the problem also isn't that I havent' been spending time in the Word. God's word is powerful!  I belive that being healthy includes your thoughts. I'm going to spend more time thinking about what I am thinking about and think on things above. 
Tomarrow I am going to get back with the program!
 
 Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

2 comments:

  1. You should tell the story about the test results. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of Paul McKenna? he has an excellent I can make you thin regime, not only does it help you lose weight but gives you confidence and feel good about yourself. What's more you can eat what you like as long as you feel really hungry. It worked for me a few years back when I was living in Spain, since coming back to the UK I have had much stress and piled the weight on but am slowly losing it again, If you want to know more about Paul let me know.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete